- This event has passed.
March 8 @ 10:00 am - March 12 @ 4:00 pm GMT
AN ACTION-PACKED DAY OUT
Rising above the famous White Cliffs high above the Channel, Dover Castle is an icon of England.
Built soon after 1066, this mighty fortress has been the site of royal intrigue and epic sieges, and was at the centre of the crucial effort to evacuate hundreds of thousands of Allied troops from the beach of Dunkirk.
With plenty for the whole family to discover, book your tickets now for the best price and get ready for an action-packed, unforgettable and great-value day out.
- Discover the story of Dunkirk in an immersive exhibition in our Secret Wartime Tunnels
- Relive the tension as medics try to save an injured pilot on a tour of the Underground Hospital
- Explore the medieval recreated rooms of the Great Tower and climb to the roof for amazing views
- Get hands on in the Port War Signalling Station to try your hand at Morse Code to spot enemy ships
- Roam 80 acres of castle grounds with mighty battlements, a Roman lighthouse and medieval tunnels
You don’t need to book your ticket in advance, but you will always get the best price and guaranteed entry by booking online ahead of your visit.
If you are a Member and wish to book, your ticket is still free.
Your booking is for the site/event only and does not guarantee a car parking space, which may carry an additional charge.
As the tunnels are enclosed spaces we’ll be running small group tours throughout the day
See Visiting instruction to Dover Castle from Heathwood B&B
Dover Castle on Tripadvisor
- March 8 @ 10:00 am GMT
- March 12 @ 4:00 pm GMT
- Event Category:
- Local History Related Event
- Dover Castle
- 0370 333 1181
- View Organiser Website
- Dover Castle
Castle Hill, Dover, Kent, CT16 1HU
Dover, Dover CT16 1HU United Kingdom + Google Map
- View Venue Website